Hey, Hi, Hello.

My photo
Merthyr Tydfi
I'm Jess,I'm seventeen and I live in a place called Merthyr Tydfil in a place called Wales in a place called the UK. Band tee's are 99.9% of my wardrobe. Expect outfit posts, make-up posts, photo's I like/ find inspirational, random pictures, ramblings etc. Instagram~ havefaithinjess. I hope you feel beautiful today.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Inspiration

  Sup guys, this post is just photo's taken from a little folder called 'Inspiration' saved on My Documents, these photo's are things such as clothes, jewellery, just things that fit my style, inspire my outfits or things I like/want etc.
































P.s I promise to start using this more, I have a few more idea's for posts so expect some more within the next few days/week :)

I hope you feel beautiful today.
bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment